- Table read date: November 4, 2016.
- The title is a reference to the 2001 Mexican drama film Y Tu Mamá También, which translates into English as "And Your Mother Too". Ga-ga is a variant of dodgeball that is played with one ball of Israeli origin.
- This was first episode to air since January 14, 2018, owing to competition from NFL games, the Winter Olympic Games, and award ceremonies meaning no new episodes were aired since then.
- Darryl appears on the script cover but not in the actual episode.
- Linda's Punky Bookster storytelling persona is a parody of Punky Brewster.
- After Wayne breaks his glasses after losing the gaga ball game to Regular Sized Rudy, he can be seen in later scenes wearing them having had them fixed with tape.
- Teddy carries some of Linda's props to the library in the Wonder Wharf duffel bag he was shown using in "Like Gene for Chocolate."
- In the overhead shots of the gaga pits before Mr. Frond starts the tournament. Mr. Ambrose, Mr. Branca, Ms. LaBonz, Ms. Jacobson, Ms. Schnur, Ms. Twitchell, Ms. Merkin, and Ms. Schroeder can all be seen watching on the patio just outside the doors.
- The book the librarian is holding when talking to Linda and Frank is titled "Sally Found a Sticker."
- Frond's line "Mr. Branca, tear down those walls." is a reference to the statement made by former United States president Ronald Reagan commanding Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall. This is apt given that Mr. Branca in previous episodes had suggested that he led his possibly communist home country before a coup occurred.
- The final Burger of the Day in this episode is the "Corn this Way" Burger, referencing the Lady Gaga hit "Born This Way", reflecting the fact that gaga ball is a central theme of this episode.
- Mr. Frond's voice remains amplified when responding "Yes, it's a game" to Jocelyn despite moving the megaphone away from his mouth.
- When Linda gives Frank a menu, one side of the menu is upright and the other side is upside-down. When Frank starts reading the menu both sides are upright.
- Tracy Schwartz appears miscolored in the shot where Gene gives Frond his megaphone back, her skin tone is lighter and has brown hair.
- After the storytelling has ended, Mort's amplifier appears mirror imaged with the Fender-like logo appearing on the wrong side.
- In some shots during the tournament final Wayne's glasses appear unbroken rather than fixed.