- Table read date: April 28, 2017.
- The title is a reference to the movie V for Vendetta.
- Despite being a Valentine's Day-themed episode, this episode originally aired on January 14, 2018, exactly a month before. No new episodes aired in February 2018 owing to competition from the Super Bowl and Winter Olympics taking place on Sundays in that month.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air at 7:30 but was moved up to 8:30 so Fox could televise an NFL Divisional Game on the same date. Nonetheless, this overran and the episode eventually aired a half hour later.
- Both Ron Funches and Wyatt Cenac voice characters for the second time on the series in this episode voicing Tim and Jerry Flanagan respectively. Funches previously voiced Horseplay in "The Equestranauts" and Cenac previously voiced Nick in "The Laser-inth."
- A seaplane can be seen in the background by the jetty that appears to be Upskirt Kurt's plane "Shoshana" from "Seaplane!."
- It is not explained why Gretchen now appears to be working at a salon called Dye Me a River. It's also possible that since this episode aired ahead of many 7ASA episodes it may have been referenced in an as yet unaired episode.
- The scene where Linda, Tina, Louise, and Nat play in the fountain is a parody of Friends.
- Becky mentions that Jimmy, Jr. called her Betsy when he picked her up for their date. When Jimmy, Jr. first acknowledges Tina in "Burger War" (the first episode in production order featuring Jimmy, Jr.), he also miscalls her name, calling her Tracy.
- A total of 4.76 million households watched this episode, making it the highest rated episode in Season 8, the highest rated episode since "Slumber Party" in Season 4, and the first episode to get more than 4 million since "Presto Tina-O."
- The phone number Tammy gives Louise starts with the numbers 201, which is the area code for north east New Jersey. This could confirm that the family does in fact live in New Jersey.
- The trapeze is set up in a parking lot located next to Wonder Wharf that has never appeared in any earlier episodes.
- The fuel cap on Nat's limousine appears on both sides throughout the episode.
- When Jimmy Pesto pulls up outside Becky's house there are closed gates blocking the path up to the doorway but they appear open when Jimmy Jr. walks up to the doorway and back again with Becky.