Hi, welcome to Bob's Burger Wiki and Startug's Talk Page. Feel free to leave a message past the Talk bar if you need any help, and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Tv age ratings
A video promoting the 100th episode has appeared on the show's Twitter account and there's a rating for TV-14 without any descriptors, if that's what the rating will be, Can I get a TV-14 image without the descriptors, even if it isn't it would be handy for future episodes.DizzyDog (talk) 21:16, April 18, 2016 (UTC)
- The FOX report confirmed what the rating was already, but I suppose I can go ahead and upload a TV-14 without the descriptors.
- -Startug - Always happy to help! 19:20, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
100th Episode title
- I'd leave the comma in as the episode title's source of which it parodies "Dude, Where's My Car?" has a comma.
- -Startug - Always happy to help! 19:54, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Season 7 start date
There is no known start date for Season 7, what should I do about the countdown after tonight's episodes go out? Should I take it down and replace with a message saying "Season 7 coming this fall"? I don't really want to put the last Sunday in September down in case it is incorrect.DizzyDog (talk) 20:07, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I usually just take off the countdown for the time being an usually put on a picture of the Belchers on vacation under upcoming episodes, then in place of the countdown, I just write "See you next fall on Fox at 7:30 PM!"
- -Startug - Always happy to help! 20:13, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- -Startug - Always happy to help! 16:03, September 11, 2016 (UTC)