- The table read for this episode took place on November 6, 2015, and was the last table read of 2015.
- The title and script cover are references to the 1989 movie Teen Witch.
- Loren Bouchard and other Bob's Burgers crew members watched the Sam Raimi movie Drag Me to Hell while the episode was in production and inserted some references, including the Store Next Door, "Sag Me to Hell Bra Boutique."
- Gene references housewares and furniture store chain Crate & Barrel when saying that they should get Tina registered for cauldrons.
- The student preceding Louise in the costume contest the previous year dressed as a robot appears next to Tina when Frond mistakenly announces that Tina had won one of the contests.
- Tina's costumes in the previous costume contests are a zombified Little Bo Peep, a literal Captain Kangaroo and Liberace.
- The page next to the Incantation For Winning Contests spell in the book of spells is an Incantation For Self-Healing. Steps 1+2 are the same but instead instructing to carve the word "heal" into the candle rather than "contest". The rhyme in step three is obscured by Tina holding the candle.
- Linda references her pink underwear when she says that she got called a "poop-stain-pinkpants."
- The road going past the entrance to Wagstaff School has been redesigned in this episode. There is now a bookstore opposite and there are now traffic signals at the end of the blocks that weren't there before.
- The vanity plate on the bumper of Calvin Fischoeder's golf buggy reads "BIGFSCH."
- The photographer who is seen with Fischoeder is the same photographer snapping Jimmy Pesto in "Bye Bye Boo Boo" and Bob in his fantasy in "Glued, Where's My Bob?."
- On Bob's Burgers composer John Dylan Keith's Soundcloud account, there are two alternate vocal takes of "Witchy-Witchy", the song playing over the end credits. 
- A total of 3.01 million households watched this episode.  Before being adjusted downward discounting markets where the NFL game overran the figure was 3.76 million.
- When Louise tells Tina to wiggle her nose if she has trouble during the costume contest it‘s a reference to Elizabeth Montgomery‘s character, Samantha Stephens from the 1960’s sitcom, Bewitched.
- In her nightmare and when she is dressed in her ”sand-witch costume”, Tina's bangs aren't loose like they are in other scenes when she isn't wearing her barrette.
- When Tina asks Mr. Ambrose why he knows so much about witches, the desk and PC monitor stand are missing from the bottom of the shot.
- The vanity plate on Fischoeder's golf buggy disappears when it is shown from the side.
- After Linda blows out the fourth candle, she can be seen inhaling but there is no sound.
- The closed captioning misspells counsel as 'council' when Louise repeatedly says it in the flashback to her dressed as Phillip Frond.
- When Fischoeder drives away on his golf buggy, the flaps outside It's Your Funeral Home & Crematorium are missing.
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/15/bobs-burgers-loren-bouchard-season-7?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
- ↑ https://soundcloud.com/jd-keith/613-witchy-witchy-end-credit-o
- ↑ https://soundcloud.com/jd-keith/teen-a-witch-end-credit-outtake-2
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-final-ratings-oct-23-2016/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-sunday-oct-23-2016/