|Bob's Burgers character|
|Hair|| Season 2: Brown|
Season 2 (Promotionally), Season 3 - : Blonde
|Relatives|| Mrs. Larsen (mother)|
Mr. Larsen (father)
|Behind the scenes|
|Voiced by||Jenny Slate|
Tammy Larsen is a character who attends Wagstaff School. Tina sees her as a friend but Tammy sees her as an enemy.
She first appears in Bad Tina where she is a new student. Tina gives her a tour, and later on gets into trouble with the school and her parents from her bad influence. They later befriend.
When Tammy finds Tina's "erotic friend fiction", including Jimmy Jr. and Zeke, she decides to blackmail Tina into doing bad things. Tina gets grounded, and eventually tells Linda what happened. She encourages Tina to go to school and tell the erotic fiction, as Gene and Louise steal the real one back. Tina tells the fiction in front of the school, as she gets laughed at for being a freak. While Tammy is laughing at her, she starts to pass gas at a rapid speed, a problem she had earlier in the episode, and runs off due to the embarrassment. This makes everyone else forget about Tina's embarrassing fiction, while Jimmy Jr. found it slightly interesting.
She returns in Broadcast Wagstaff School News when she lands the role as the news anchor instead of Tina. She later attempts to frame Tina by claiming she is the 'mad pooper' she has been reporting on.
Tammy is usually seen wearing a pink shirt with the right sleeve pulled down to reveal her shoulder, black pants and blue shoes. She wears heavy green eyeshadow and pink lipgloss.
In the promotional images for the episode Bad Tina, Tammy has blonde hair but has brown hair in the actual episode. From her next appearance on in Broadcast Wagstaff School News she has blonde hair again, she and Tina both mention the change implying that her hair is naturally brown. She also has a ponytail that protrudes from the right side of her head kept in place with a purple tie.
- In Bad Tina, Andy and Ollie call Tammy a bathroom clown because of her makeup.
- In Mazel Tina, it is revealed that Tammy is Jewish.
- Tammy is a member of the Wagstaff Whalers cheerleading squad.
- Tammy is in eighth grade as revealed in Adventures In Chinchilla-sitting.
- "Don't have a crap attack."
- "Her pom-poms make me wanna vom-vom."
- "Don't be such a boob punch."
- "You're such a locker stalker."
- "Don't be such a tattle-tampon."
- "What do you maxi-sads want?"
- "That wasn't me." (whenever she farts in public)
- Presto Tina-o
- The Frond Files
- Mazel Tina
- Gene It On
- World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II)