- A total of 4.19 million households watched this episode.
- The episode received mixed-to-positive reviews from critics.
- The original title of this episode was "Capoeira." The new title is derived from Bob's description of Capoeira after he refuses to go to the Troca de Cordões.
- First appearance of Jairo.
- Going by broadcast order, Tina's trademark groaning sound is heard for the first time. Ahead of "Hamburger Dinner Theater" where it is given a more formal introduction.
- First episode where Linda mentions her BFF, Ginger.
- Jairo's studio is called Extreme Capoeira Studios in this episode but later in "Sexy Dance Healing" it is called Capoeira Center for Capoeira.
- The establishment across the road from Jairo's studio is Juicy Sushi.
- Jairo's Capoeira DVD features chroma key backgrounds of Samba dancers and the city of Rio De Janeiro, including local landmarks Ipanema Beach and the statue known in English as Christ the Redeemer.
- Bob mentions two burgers: Chevre Which Way But Loose Burger (a reference to Client Eastwood’s movie, “Every Which Way But Loose.”) and The Roquefort Files Burger (a reference to the TV series, “The Rockford Files.”)
- Linda removes her apron and leaves the restaurant without it when preparing to go to the capoeira center but she appears wearing it there.
- When Bob is shown walking up to the capoeira studio his apron pocket is on the wrong side.
- The kid's positions when they are sat at the dinner table change between shots.
- The term, Troca de Cordões is missing the tilde on the second o in "cordões" in Jairo's DVD. However, given that the video has a low production value, whatever generated the text probably didn't allow for the tilde to be used.
- When Bob attempts to get Tina to box with him, Linda and Louise are both sat on the couch. But after Tina falls over, Linda disappears and Louise is now standing right by Tina ready to assist her to her feet.
- Tina's barrette is on the wrong side in many shots like in many early episodes.
- When the shot switches to a close-up of Bob and Tina at the grill Tina's apron is nearly tied when she hadn't even started tying it in the previous shot.
Behind the scenes