|Bob's Burgers character|
|Occupation||Documentarian/Food Truck owner|
|Behind the scenes|
|Voiced by||Paul F. Tompkins|
Randy Watkins is a minor character in Bob's Burgers. He first appeared in the episode Sacred Cow as a filmmaker who wanted to make Bob feel guilty about making burgers by putting a Cow in front of the restaurant and convincing people not to eat there.
Randy reappeared in Food Truckin' as a food truck owner-operator.
Randy has also appeared in Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial to help the Belcher family film their Superbowl commercial. He had an antagonistic relationship with Louise.
He has a cameo in World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II) where he sings a line of "Bad Things Are Bad" while waiting in line at Reggie's Deli.
- Randy is a virgin as he says "me neither" after Tina says "I don't wanna die a virgin". (Food Truckin')
- It is suggested that he his a vegetarian as he is producing an anti-slaughter documentary in Scared Cow and his food truck is called "Ode to Soy" which would also suggest that he might be vegan.
- Grinds his teeth at night so he wears a mouth guard to sleep (Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial).
- Sleeps with a teddy bear (Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial).
Bob and Randy have a mixed relationship in every episode Randy appears in. They start off as a conflict, but after sharing a common enemy, causes them to form a friendship. Every episode after this has moments where they have genuinely friendly interactions as well as minor conflicts. It is unknown where they stand as of now.
Bob politely introduces himself to Randy for the first time while learning , Randy smears ketchup on Bobs hand during their handshake to frame Bob as murder on television. In fact, Bob himself begins to take pity on Randy's cow to the point of moving the cow up to his (Bob's) apartment to keep it from freezing in the rain. The cow is kidnapped by two people greedy for a cow to themselves to gain more money at their zoo. As this episode continues it appears their conflict wavers as they team up to save Moolisa. Unfortunately, when the timer runs short, Randy forces Bob to chose between sparing Moolisa's life or have her sent to the slaughter house. Irritated, Bob tries to stall the question in vain until the cow walks out into the road and dies of a panicked attack onsight of an oncoming vehicle. In shock, Bob faints and in a rare display of sympathy, Randy asks if he's okay with a genuine concern in his tone if voice. In the end, the movie finishes with Bob wondering if he's a hypocrite, to which Randy immediately clashes heads stating that he (Bob) is indeed a hypocrite.
- Easy Com-mercial, Easy
- World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II)
- Glued, Where's My Bob? (non speaking cameo, appears on end credits sequence)