|Sluggy Stardust||Ziggy Stardust|
|Sluggamese twins||Siamese twins|
|Sluggy Berra||Yogi Berra|
|Slugba Diver||scuba diver|
- Table read date: April 13, 2017. The table read took place on a Thursday, most likely because Bento Box's offices would've been closed for Good Friday.
- The title is a reference to both the 1960/70s television series and series of films based on the television series, Mission: Impossible. This is also referenced with Louise and Tina both performing the famous 'cable drop' stunt from the first movie in Ms. LaBonz's backyard.
- Burobu (ブロブ) trading cards are based on the trading card games of Japanese media franchises including Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Tina also asks if Burobu is like Pokémon but with slugs and the end credits song is based on the Pokémon theme song. Burobu means 'blob' in Japanese.
- There are 21 different kinds of Burobu featured, they are listed on the right.
- Both this episode's Store Next Door and first Burger of the Day are plays on the line "I'm getting too old for this sh*t", spoken by Danny Glover's character Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon movie franchise.
- Large Tommy has his third speaking role in this episode, he previously spoke in "Hamburger Dinner Theater" and let out a frustrated groan in "Broadcast Wagstaff School News" after his intentions about being on the Wagstaff School News team were questioned by Mr. Grant.
- When Coach Blevins opens the refrigerator the sign on the door says "Fridge Clean Out at 4pm every Wednesday."
- Ms. LaBonz's neighbor's dog is called Spritzal, Chase Kaminsky's late cat in "Tina-Rannosaurus Wrecks" was also named Spritzal.
- Frond not drinking alcohol was previously referenced in "The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, & Her Lover."
- First episode to feature where Regular Sized Rudy lives, it is presumably where his mother also lives as he says his father has him at weekends in "The Kids Rob a Train" and the scene where the house is shown takes place on a Tuesday night.
- The song Mr. Frond dances to is "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite.
- Though Rudy has been implied to be left-handed in previous episodes, he appears writing with his right hand here.
- Mort's glasses change thickness between various shots.
- Ms. Labonz has eyelashes in some shots but not others.
- Teddy's arms are hairless in the first shot of him and Mort at the counter.
- Both doors outside Ms. Labonz's apartment have their locks and handles on the right side meaning they should open to the left but when she and the other Wagstaff faculty members enter the door opens to the right.
Behind the Scenes