- Table read date: September 8, 2017.
- The title and script cover is a parody of the 1985 movie Just One of the Guys.
- Despite being promoted as the show's 150th episode by FOX, it is technically the 151st in broadcast order with the hour-long "The Bleakening" technically being two episodes combined with separate production codes and pairs of writers and directors. In production order, it is either the 151st or 152nd, again depending on how the "The Bleakening" is counted.
- Guest stars Andrew Rannells, Josh Gad, and Rory O'Malley all originated roles in the hit musical, The Book of Mormon, on Broadway. They portrayed Elders Price, Cunningham, and McKinley respectively.
- A scene from this episode was screened at the show's panel at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con International.
- Teddy houses his rat in a box marked McLecklin, McLecklin was the brand name of his hammer seen in "The Millie-churian Candidate."
- Archive footage from "Lobsterfest" and "Sacred Couch" appears in form of Scott Bags' weather forecast and the Sofa Queen commercial bookending the news report on the kitchen television.
- First episode to officially mention the show's setting as Seymour's Bay. Prior to this episode, it was implied that the town was named Oceanside (First Oceanside Savings and Loan and the Oceanside Times newspaper). Seymour's Bay was a nickname used by the staff as a play on the show's seaside setting and the show's editor Mark Seymour and the editing bay his job requires him to be at. It's also possible that Seymour's Bay is a geographical bay that the town of Oceanside sits in.
- It is stated here that Boyz 4 Now continued after Boo Boo's departure but in "Bye Bye Boo Boo" it was mentioned that they broke up, causing distress for many fans including Tammy, Jocelyn, and members of Krissy Davis' fan club.
- When Tina and Jesse fly above Paris on office chairs the Eiffel Tower is visible in the background. The tower is actually situated further west than Notre Dame Cathedral and should not have been visible from the east facing angle.