- This episode's title is a reference to the film, Dude, Where's My Car in which frequent Bob's Burgers guest star David Herman had a role.
- This episode was promoted as the 100th episode which it is being the 100th episode produced, but it aired as the 107th episode shown in broadcast order on May 22, 2016 at 9:30PM Eastern Time as the sixth season finale following "Secret Admiral-irer" which aired on the same night at 8:30PM.
- There are no opening titles featured in this episode, but the Store Next Door and Pest Control Truck gags are featured in the establishing shot instead.
- Rob Huebel's name is misspelled as 'Ron Huebel' and Pamela Adlon, Jenny Slate and Tim Meadows aren't credited on Fox's official press release for this episode. The press release also lacks the comma following 'Glued', this is a likely typo as the work being referenced contains a comma.
- During Fox's original broadcast of this episode, the social media hashtag, "#BobsBurgers100" was displayed on screen instead of the usual, "#BobsBurgers" hashtag.
- A total of 2.04 million households watched this episode.
- Many of the shows minor, recurring, or one-time characters appear in this episode either in the restaurant, during the End Credits Sequence, or both.
- From left to right, characters on the end credits sequence; Jonas, Jairo, Cynthia Bush, Peter Pescadero, Henry Haber, Hildy, Ms. Jacobson, Mr. Grant, Mr. Branca, Ms. Schnur, Ms. Merkin, Ms. LaBonz, Coach Blevins, Mr. Ambrose, Phillip Frond, Mudflap, Critter holding Sidecar, Gayle holding Mr. Business, Speedo Guy, Darryl, Jimmy Pesto, Jr., Zeke, Andy and Ollie Pesto, Trev, Jimmy Pesto, Calvin Fischoeder, Gene Belcher, Linda Belcher, Louise Belcher, Bob Belcher, Tina Belcher, Teddy, Mort, Gretchen, Jocelyn, Tammy Larsen, Regular Sized Rudy, Marshmallow, Felix Fischoeder, Mike Wobbles, Hugo Habercore, Ron, Millie Frock, Courtney Wheeler, Sgt. Bosco, Harold Cranwinkle, Edith Cranwinkle, Mr. Dowling, Olsen Benner, Jen, Randy Watkins, Bronconius, Pam, Chuck Charles, Boo Boo, Torpedo Jones, Gus, Sasha Whiteman and Dennis. Skip Marooch flies in on board a helicopter at the end.
- Other characters who appear at the restaurant; Charac, Reggie, Ginny, Horace, Pud, Hefty Jeff, Mort's mother, Sylvester Stieblitz, Charlotte, Tiny Peter, and new characters Newton Fremont, the reporter for Coaster's magazine and his photographer Cory Battles.
- Randy Watkins and Bronconius stand next to each other during the end credits, both are voiced by Paul F. Tompkins.
- Going by production order, this is the last episode to air from the 5ASA production season.
- Jimmy Pesto says "Zoom!" after he zings Bob and says it's his new thing. He, however, said it previously in "Bye Bye Boo Boo" which aired earlier in the season despite having a higher production code, meaning that Pesto saying "Zoom!" was meant to be introduced in this episode. It has since become a catchphrase of Pesto's, appearing in some later episodes.
- The photographer who Bob imagines in "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom" is the same photographer who is at Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria in "Bye Bye Boo Boo" when Pesto unveils the plaque. He is also seen as a cameraman in "Bob Day Afternoon."
- Randy's "Ode to Soy" food truck from "Food Truckin'" can be seen parked outside the restaurant.
- Charac's name is mentioned for the first time in dialog in this episode, he first appeared in "Moody Foodie."
- Mort doesn't have any lines in the episode but speaks in a deleted scene where his lines were read by Loren Bouchard on a temp track.(see Behind the Scenes)
- An earlier version of the news piece sequence features vox pops with Jocelyn, Regular Sized Rudy and Sylvester, and Zeke and Jimmy, Jr.. During Zeke's lines, the recorded audio reverts to a temp track where someone else voices Zeke briefly before Bobby Tisdale's voice resumes. (see Behind the Scenes)
- A merchant is seen standing on a box outside It's Your Funeral Home & Crematorium vending t-shirts that say "I'm Glued, Dude" with a figure on the toilet. Later in the episode, Jimmy Pesto wears a t-shirt that has "Bob got stuck on a toilet and all I got was a great slice of pizza from Jimmy Pestos" written in permanent marker. Both aforementioned shirts were made available to purchase from Fox's official online store. The I'm Glued, Dude, t-shirt made available for sale has Bob on the toilet rather than the generic figure featured in the episode.
- The banner unfurled during "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom" says, "Louise Did Absolutely Nothing."
- The restaurant now has an employee bathroom which has not been seen in any previous episodes.
- First appearance of Teddy's therapist Dr. Marjorie after being alluded to in "Crawl Space", "Uncle Teddy" and "The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, & Her Lover."
- On November 28, 2016, it was announced that this episode had been nominated for the Best General Audience Animated Television/Broadcast Production award and the Outstanding Achievement and Music in an Animated TV/Broadcast Production award at the 2017 Annie Awards. It later won the former award and lost the latter to Pearl.
- Indie band The National released a cover of "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom", featuring Matt Berninger singing Bob's part and English singer Låpsley singing Louise's part. Despite not being an actual episode, the music video released was given a production code (6ASA99).
- In the shot when the camera zooms through the restaurant, Ginny is wearing her Thundergirls troop leader uniform but in all other shots she is wearing the clothes that she wears at her office job in "Tina Tailor Soldier Spy."
- In the shot of Bob and Louise floating over the town during "Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom", Bob's arm and leg hair are missing.
- Sidecar appears as he did in "Speakeasy Rider" on the end credits although another older version of him had already been seen in "Wag the Hog." However, this episode was produced first meaning that Sidecar as he is shown in Wag the Hog had likely not yet been designed.
Behind the Scenes
Deleted scene following Gretchen's arrival
Deleted scene where Mort is voiced by Loren Bouchard
An earlier version of a scene with Dr. Yap
An earlier version of the news piece
A rough cut of "Bad Stuff Happen in the Bathroom"
- ↑ http://www.fox.com/content/clone-of-bobs-burgers-051516-830pm
- ↑ http://shop.fox.com/bobs-burgers-100th-episode-got-stuck-t-shirt/detail.php?p=1015150&v=shows_bobs-burgers
- ↑ http://shop.fox.com/bobs-burgers-100th-episode-im-glued-t-shirt/detail.php?p=1015155&v=shows_bobs-burgers
- ↑ http://annieawards.org/nominees/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwYCq9tT0GU
- ↑ https://twitter.com/derriman/status/753756771282325504