- The title is an allusion to the phrase "Easy Come, Easy Go."
- Though not strictly a holiday-themed episode, this episode is themed around the NFL's annual Super Bowl game and the culture that comes with it. This episode aired the week before Super Bowl XLVIII as the show's slot on the Sunday night schedule was pre-empted by Fox's coverage of the event.
- Tina sneaks her hair flip into the commercial, while the family is pretending to look up at "Burgerzilla" (Gene).
- This episode marks the second time Linda has a "Pesto-colada" from Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, the first was in "Burger War."
- This is the only episode in Season 4 where Jimmy Pesto has a speaking part.
- The phone number on the billboard advertising local commercial time is 555-0100.
- The slogan Louise comes up with, "Come meet our family and let us meat you", is similar to the slogan on the side of Demetri's meat truck in Mutiny on the Windbreaker.
- The internet video of Sandy Frye's highlights has 21,705 hits, interestingly the video open before Randy searches for Frye's has 1,705 hits, exactly 20,000 less. A '2' was added to make the total view count of Sandy Frye's video.
- The scene where Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria gets flooded is a parody of The Shining with water instead of blood coming out of the restroom and Andy and Ollie Pesto standing side-by-side representing the Grady twins.
- Every time a football field is shown it is always just short of the 30-yard line
- This episode was originally titled "Super-Bowel" according to a board of episodes in a production office in a behind the scenes video for "The Gayle Tales", although it could have just been a shorthand title.
- The script cover shows two football helmets. One shows the logo for Bob's Burgers, and the other one shows the logo for Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria.
- Linda's apron is missing when she says, "The man did glue a wig on a cow."
- Tina's barrette is on the wrong side when the family's commercial is about to start.
- When Bob starts can-can dancing with the family his apron pocket is on the wrong side.
- When Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria starts to flood as a result of Gene's "Super-bowel", Andy and Ollie can be seen standing in between two customers' legs with Ollie standing closest to the restrooms. When the shot changes to the twins standing, watching in panic, Andy is now standing closest to the restrooms. When the shot goes back to the original angle they are standing where they were in the original shot.