- This episode was originally going to air at 7:30 PM. On November 12, Fox took Mulaney from the 9:30 PM timeslot and replaced it with Bob's Burgers, thus enabling more episodes to air despite the sports season.
- This is the fifth episode that doesn't have the opening sequence and the first since "Tina and the Real Ghost". It's also the third to have its title appeared on screen (and the first since "World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II))".
- Brendon Small reprises his role as the animal control guy from Sacred Cow.
- The music playing during Bob's soliloquy with the turkey baster is an excerpt from Adagio in G minor, usually attributed to Tomaso Albinoni.
- Teddy knocks over a tropi-cool snow cone stand with the tickle boat, the same brand of snow cones that Sally the snow cone lady sells in Ambergris.
- A drunk Bob says, "That's classic you!" to his Turkey Baster, a reference to Sterling Archer's line, "That's classic her!" (referring to his mother Malroy Archer or variations of the line) from Archer. H. Jon Benjamin, who voices Bob, also voices Archer.
- In one shot, a runner who is seen wearing sunglasses wears her regular glasses. She is also the woman who says "That's what Dina said" in Food Truckin'.
- A turkeys head randomly appears over a runner in the Turkey Trot.
- In the shot where Louise says "Please, let someone else do it", Linda's belt has water bottles attached to it despite the fact she has already thrown nine of the water bottles and is holding the last one.
- The number of water bottles in proximity to the emergency stop button continuously change, although centrifugal force has likely moved some away from the button.
- Linda's belt disappears in the last shot before the scene cuts to animal control and doesn't appear again in the episode.