- The original name of the episode and most likely the name of the band too was Men 2 Be.
- Gene's dump themed table-scape is titled "Dump Up the Volume", either a reference to the 1980 movie Pump Up the Volume or more likely a reference to the house music hit of the same name by M|A|R|R|S, given that Gene expressed a love for house music in Sacred Cow.
- The Boyz4Now shirts that Zeke and Leslie sell say "Boys 4 Noo."
- Leslie's bank card is from First Oceanside Savings Bank.
- While on the tour bus, Matt is reading the same Boyz4Now magazine that Tina shows to Louise while in Leslie's car.
- Leslie's car passes an animal control truck on the way to the Boyz4Now concert, identical to the one seen in "Sacred Couch."
- Linda's suggestion of a "Baby Jessica" table-scape is a reference to the incident where 18-month-old Jessica McClure fell down a well and the media hype that surrounded it in 1987.
- Both Matt and Griffin have earrings in their right ears, a popular concept is that if a person is wearing an earring in only their right ear the person is homosexual and heterosexual if only in their left ear.
- In one of Louise's attempts to go backstage, she impersonates Kyra Sedgwick portraying Brenda Leigh Johnson from the popular drama series, The Closer.
- There are no males at all in the audience for the Boyz4Now concert.
- The script cover shows the lead singer of Men 2 Be (Now Boyz4Now) with Tina with a happy look and Louise with an enraged look.
- At the beginning of the episode during the music video, the girl on the bed is shown barefoot. In the next shot, she's wearing shoes.
- The blimp hovering over the arena reads "Boys 4 Now" rather than "Boyz 4 Now".
- When the shot zooms out to reveal Oscar and his father after Bob and Linda have stood up, Linda is wearing her usual shoes rather then the open-toed shoes she wears in this episode.
- Leslie's car passes under the same bridge twice on the freeway.
- When Tina walks Louise through the band members at the concert, Matt's earring is in his left ear rather than his right.
- When Tina and Louise first enter the Boyz4Now convention center, the poster names for Griffin and Allen are swapped.
- When Leslie is introducing Zeke to the turtle, the shot changes to Zeke's perspective of Leslie and Jody but the background remains the same.