- The title and script cover for this episode are a parody of the 2003 movie, Love Actually. Despite being a main character, Gene Belcher is the only one not featured on the script cover.
- The table read for this episode took place on April 29, 2016 with East Coast-based cast members H. Jon Benjamin, Eugene Mirman and Larry Murphy present in Los Angeles because they were in town ahead of the Bob's Burgers Live shows at the Wiltern Theater on April 29 and April 30, 2016.
- This is the first episode to be copyrighted with 2017 as the year. "Ex MachTina", which aired January 8, 2017 was copyrighted with 2016 as the year.
- This episode was the last to be produced for the 6ASA production season (6ASA22) but was aired before episodes 6ASA12, 14 – 15, 17, and 19 – 21 so could it air in time for Valentine's Day.
- No opening titles are used for this episode. The episode begins with Speedo Guy pressing play on his stereo which plays "Stupid Cupid" while he skates around the boardwalk where a couple with a heart-shaped balloon watch on.
- Ms. Twitchell's name is spoken in dialog for the first time.
- David Herman is credited as voicing Mr. Frond in this episode but the character does not appear. Herman however voices Martin, Ms. Selbo's ex-boyfriend, amongst others.
- Melissa Bardin Galsky's name reverts back to being listed as Melissa Galsky on the cast credits, like in all episodes prior to "Li'l Hard Dad."
- In Gene's fantasy where he marries Isabella and opens a dark chocolate factory, the banner underneath the store sign says "Grand Re-Re-Reopening", a reference to the banner on the opening sequence and in the first episode where the restaurant re-re-reopens. Also, Isabella has her hand on Gene's shoulder, similar to how Linda has her hand on Bob's shoulder in the opening titles.
- Linda references that she likes the Pesto Coladas at Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, she drank one in both "Burger War" and "Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial."
- John Roberts tweeted about Gretchen appearing in this episode on Twitter, Gretchen eventually didn't appear in this episode and Roberts apologized later saying that the episode he was tweeting about will air in April.
- Ms. Selbo calls the man who she meets in the restaurant "Jim Himjim", the name was previously used as a working/shorthand title for "Adventures in Chinchilla-Sitting" as shown on the episode board in the Behind Bob's Burgers behind-the-scenes video for "The Gayle Tales."
- A total of 1.67 million households watched this episode. Making it the then lowest rated episode in Season 7 and the then second lowest rated episode of the entire series after "Ambergris." This was likely because the Grammy Awards were being broadcast lie on the same night over on CBS where it achieved over 26 million viewers. The Grammy Awards were broadcast on City TV in Canada, pre-empting this episode. It eventually premiered on May 14, 2017 at 7:00 PM in Canada.
- The hip hop dance teacher, Shelly, can be seen as a reference to the viral video of Dena Rizzo's dance lesson video, found on YouTube titled as 'The Worst Hip Hop Class Ever'. They bare resemblance both in the blue tracksuit and 'that's hip hop' quote, among other references.
- On July 13, 2017, it was announced that this episode had been nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program at the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards, giving the show it's sixth consecutive nomination in that category. It later went on to win the award giving the show it's second victory in that category.
- Tina's hand is shown up close opening the door to Ms. Jacobson's classroom, the shot then changes to the door swinging open and revealing that she's up on stilts. It would have been impossible for her to reach the handle from the height she is at as the foot supports supporting her feet are a long way above the handle. Even though she is shown crouching and her arm is lowered, it does not go below the supports.
Behind the scenes
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JohnRobertsFun/status/832045715325120512
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-fKEMu-sWQ
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-final-ratings-feb-12-2017/
- ↑ http://www.ontvtonight.ca/guide/listings/tvshow?id=233386
- ↑ http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2017/outstanding-animated-program