The Belcher Family is one of the main families in the show.
- Bob Belcher(Father and Husband)
- Linda Belcher (Mother and Wife)
- Tina Belcher (Oldest Daughter and sister)
- Gene Belcher (Middle Child and Brother)
- Louise Belcher (Youngest Daughter and Sister)
- Gloria (Linda's mother/Tina Gene and Louise's grandmother)
- Al (Linda's father/Tina Gene and Louise's grandfather)
- Gayle (Linda's sister/Gene Tina and Louise's aunt)
- Burt (Gloria's father/Linda and Gayle's grandfather/Tina Gene and Louise's great grandfather)
- Mrs Belcher (Bob's mother/Tina Gene and Louise's grandmother)
- Big Bob (Bob's father/Tina Gene and Louise's grandfather)
- Ernest Lombard (Bob's maternal uncle/Tina Gene and Louise's great uncle)
- Vanessa (Bob's cousin)
- Vanessa (Linda's cousin)
The Belcher family share most of their physical traits, signifying strong genetic makeup. The family patriarch Bob has black hair, olive skin, and a great deal of body hair. Since Linda shares some of these qualities, it is typical that their children would inherit their parents' physical appearance.
- The Belcher family seems to have Latino and European origins, and share traits with Hispanic descent.
- It was thought that the Belcher family may have had Mediterranean(such as Greek or Italian) origin. However, in the episode "Lice Things Are Lice" this theory is debunked.
- Belcher is an name that originates from Gaulish and the language d'Oïl, implying the family has French or French-Canadian heritage.