- The table read for this episode took place on April 1, 2016.
- The title is a reference to the Fats Waller song, "Ain't Misbehavin'."
- This episode aired immediately following "Aquaticism" on March 26, 2017. Billed as an hour-long episode by Fox
- This episode didn't air on City TV in Canada after "Aquaticism" on March 26, 2017, as it did in the United States due to City TV screening NBC's Little Big Shots at 8:30 PM. It eventually premiered on May 14, 2017, at 7:30 PM in Canada.
- The press release for this episode lists Nick Kroll as a "returning guest star" despite not having guested before in any Bob's Burgers episode.
- Tina references her grandmother (Gloria) living in Florida, referring back to "It Snakes a Village" where the family visits her and Al down there.
- One of the schools the Wagstaff School debate team faces is Melvin Laird School, previously mentioned in "Gene It On" which was also Todd's first appearance.
- When Louise asks if anyone can do a Russian accent, everyone else there responds except for Gene. This is ironic given that Gene's voice actor Eugene Mirman is a native Russian who emigrated from the then USSR to the United States when he was four years old.
- The hotel room Tina stays in on King's Head Island is number 129.
- One of the toys the family uses in the Meat Man movie is Headhorn from "The Equestranauts."
- The brand of firecrackers Teddy gives to Louise is "Li'l Bangs."
- Sasha's last name is revealed to be Whiteman in this episode.
- One of the promotional images for this episodes contains an animation error where the area below Tina's jacket is just outlines with the hotel's carpet visible, this is corrected in the broadcast episode where the shot when this occurs is cropped.
- Gene couldn't possibly have asked for a "Masseuse called Bruce", a masseuse is the female term for a person who performs massages. A male would be called a masseur.