- The title of this episode is a reference to the 1992 movie, A Few Good Men.
- The table read for this episode took place on March 11, 2016.
- On some airings of this episode, no opening titles were used. Instead, an establishing shot of the restaurant appears, unlike the actual establishing shot after the opening titles of the back of the restaurant. A short commercial aired within the body of the episode for the Bob's Burgers Fan Art (Fart) competition just before the first commercial break, meaning the opening sequence may have been cut for time constraints. The full episode with the opening titles can be found on FOX NOW.
- This episode features Mort and his mother's first appearances in Season 7.
- The food scammer/celebrity impersonator is not named in any dialog but according to Fox's press release for this episode his name is Herbie.
- One of the celebrity impersonators on the site strongly resembles Tracy Schwartz, except she has blonde hair and bags underneath her eyes.
- Mort mentions about his mother liking shrimp. Later, at her birthday party, she and the guests are shown eating shrimp.
- The "gypsy" music used during Herbie's Borat performance and on the end credits features The Petrojvic Blasting Co., a nouveau-gypsy band.
- The Petalphile across the street from the restaurant has a different storefront in this episode.
- On March 16, 2016, actor Gary Anthony Williams, the voice of Judge Conklin, tweeted a picture of himself, Kristen Schaal, David Herman, and Sarah Baker taken during voice recording sessions for this episode.
- A total of 1.77 million households watched this episode.
- Teddy seems to be unfamiliar with the internet in this episode despite using the internet on his smartphone in "Sexy Dance Fighting."
- ↑ http://www.fox.com/watch/884930115727/7684451328#
- ↑ http://www.fox.com/content/bobs-burgers-3517-730pm
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JD_Keith/status/837736445611663360
- ↑ https://twitter.com/GaryAWilliams/status/710181359042449408
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-final-ratings-march-5-2017/